Saturday, April 11, 2009

I Love Downtown Knoxville!


Last night was a great Friday! We started at Knoxville's Finest Cigar Bar for a few Happy Hour drafts, then we moseyed on up Gay Street for a great meal at Bistro by the Bijou (which I do wish we would visit more often), while next door at the Bijou, the Dirty Gov'nurs were jammin' out. Bijou had changed up their menus since I was last there, but luckily there specials are what's up. I enjoyed...
Panini with Hearty sunflower bread, steak, horseradish, caramelized onions, and blue chese with a great side of onion rings and a stella (classic).


Ricky (left), Sean (right), and Ryan (not pictured) joined me, along with a few other yummers micro brews, before we headed back to the old city, for a few rounds at my favorite bar, BackRoom!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...