Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Type Hype

This is the first (official) installment of Type Hype. With this post I will cover all things bad ass I find related to typography... Enjoy!



1. Normally I am not a fan of typography making faces, animals, etc. but this one is actually really cool. Steven Paul Jobs by Dylan Roscover





2. More awesome movie poster interpretations by favianohikaru. I am loving the Pulp Fiction / Bible quotes coming together in an explosion with the gun. love for sld!



3. A recent discover thanks to psdtutsplus.com, Robin Libbrecht is a design student with a love for typography and music. His interest in hardcore and punk music can really be seen in some of his other works not listed here.


4. and Finally, a great post by Nubby on her typofiles post. This one was on Megan Fox in Elle magazine. Its a great swirl of text that totes reminds me of the good ol' days of the spiral graph!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...