Friday, July 31, 2009

Linxxx Luv



And here's this week's installment of the best things on the inter-web.

1. 100 Years of Design Manifestos. I haven't read them all, but F.T. Marinetti and Walter Gropius and El Lissitzky are ones I always go back to.

2. Do you Tweet? More Recently I have become way into it, but have you wondered why people quit following you? or who it was? Quitter lets you see just that, and what your last tweet was that might have sent them running.

3. Lessons from Swiss Style Graphic Design. What can't the Swiss do?

4. Inglorious Bastards opens in theatres in 2 weeks, and I have a serious itch to see this. Tarantino never disappoints.

5. Remember Kara Janx from Project Runway? She definately wasn't a fave. of mine, and honestly I think she had something to do with Santino not doing as well towards the end (he was my fave). Well her line is looking alright....

6. And the last thing I need is another distraction at work. Studies via pubmed show that gaming during work helps increase productivity... well sign me up I need some PORTAL!

7. Peter Callesen. Great paper artist.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...