Saturday, August 21, 2010

{ Dr. Sketchy: coming to you }

So I've recently fallen in love with Dr. Sketchy's Anti-Art School. These gals basically set up life drawing classes in bars (it was started in 2005 by Molly Crabtree in a dive bar in Brooklyn) and it open to anyone who loves to drink and sharpen their drawing skills... or lack of skillz. Any and everyone no matter the skill level are encouraged to attend. I haven't been yet, but I've been watching vids and reading reviews, and am a little distraught there isn't a branch in good ol' Knoxville. But not to fear, I have requested more info! I'll keep you guys posted on that, but in the mean time let me know your thoughts. I mean who doesn't want to drawing gorg-half-nakie ladies? love love


Dr. Sketchy's - Bettie Page Tribute Session from William Zoe FitzGerald on Vimeo.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...