Thursday, September 30, 2010

{ Eye Candy: Down the Rabbit Hole }

I stumbled upon this designer's new (well new to me) collection based off Alice in Wonderland. I don't know what it is about Alice that draws me (and apparently others too) in, but I just can't have enough. Victoria Bramwell's use of colors and overall styling is totally drool worthy! and to make it better (and more dangerous) you can actually purchase some of the pieces ... if I was a size 6 and not a 12 ::grumpy face:: Either way, her interpretation of the Cheshire Cat might be my fave! I've never wanted a purple strip unitard so badly, and those yellow shoes... wowzies! Enjoy! {via}

Queen of Hearts: I love that makeup!


Alice + the Mad Hatter: a great use of color!!
Cheshire Cat

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...