Friday, November 4, 2011

{ Wine Review III: Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante }

Wine Review: Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante
Price: $12.99

Pros: I have recently been on a champagne kick... I know, I'm always a party! And this bubbly (technically it's a sparkling wine) champagne is a little sweet, but it's crisp and light and tastes good when you add a fruity liqueur, or in this case cranberry juice. I think I read somewhere that it has hints of delicate flavors of melon, peach, apple and grapefruit.

Cons:  I could drink this all day.. is that a con? ha! no, but seriously. I suppose it could have been cheaper? or maybe a little teeny tiny bit not as sweet. but over all this was a win for team help margauxxx drink!

 Overall: 95% - Maybe I'm being too easy, but I FLIPPIN' LOVE this wine / champagne. I think I found the drink that will one day accompany my xanex's... HA! (jk)


now my new fave, Martini & Rossi aren't on here,
but this was cute (and a lil' douchey) and made me ctm.
 {via}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...