Thursday, October 18, 2012

{ Fashion Obsessions }


I'm not going to lie, I'm, like most women, obsessed with Target, but not just because it's a great get everything sorta place. Or cause while in college, I could take a blank check from my mother and get groceries and supplies, which really meant tons of new outfits and shit I never really needed. But the designers Target has been hiring for the past few years never and I'm always excited to get something more coveted and better designed than what I should be able to afford.

This December (the first to be exact) Target and Neiman Marcus are launching one of the biggest design partnerships! I may just have to brave December shopping for this event. I've already got my list ready, which includes a Marc Jacob scarf, Rodart Christmas ornament, Alice + Olivia bike (yeah, right, but a girl can dream can't she?!?), and maybe a tory burch thermos to just name a few!{via}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...