Friday, November 16, 2012

{ Well this is a Bummer }


Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

I honestly never thought about losing a childhood favorite, mostly cause I thought Twinkies would be with me til the end... of the world. Yeah I know it sounds dramatic, but it's twinkies!
 ...the company announced today that it will move ahead with plans to ask a federal bankruptcy court for permission to liquidate its assets and fire some 18,500 employees.
Yikes! that's a lot of bakers and people making one of my all time fave late night indulgence. Be sure to pick up what may be the last of the twinkies before they sell out. If you aren't lucky enough to snag any, above is a lil' video to make your own. {via}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...