Tuesday, June 23, 2009

This Weekend...


sorry I've been lacking on all the awesomeness that is mizmargauxxx, but let's get started with this past weekend. First off, what a fun town Chattanooga is! I was not expecting much, but instead I saw a great band (at Jj's), met a new friend (Rodger somethin), drank alot of PBR, ate at the Vine Street Market, and got my art on! Kat's new place is in the cutest neighborhood, and really all of Chatt (the parts we hung in) were too cute! It made me jealous and sad that Knox wasn't planned as nicely on the river. Well here is a pic of the Mural I'm paintin up in Kat's new bedroom... Its my first in years!!! (try 8 - atleast back in highschool was the last night I seriously painted a wall! ha!) But it made me fall in love all over again! Get me outta architect and put a paint brush in my hand!!! well, this is the first one, but I think I'm gonna try to moonlight this a little bit, atleast see where it goes, so if you guys know anyone (willing to pay o.c.) let me know... thanks! and more pics as it progresses

1 comment:

KAT said...

Basically the BEST WALL ART EVAR!!!!!!! Thanks babe! i cant wait to see it all come together!!!! See you FRIDAY HO!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...