Friday, January 7, 2011

{ Creative Director Gaga }


So apparently I totally missed this, Polaroid recently appointed Ms. Gaga Creative Director, and in the year's time she has held this position she has come up with some neat-o products I need to put this year's wishlist. Grey Label, designed by Haus of Gaga, is expecting to release 3 products this year:


  • GL20 Camera Glass. These bad pups basically mix fashion, technology, and photography
  • GL30 - the newest instant Polaroid camera. Here you can edit, add filters, (which means there a sweet screen on top) , and uses Zink to print instantly! not to mention it's just F'n cool looking! This is what I'm most psyched about.
  • GL10 - Instant Mobile Printer hooks up to any camera. and uses this technology called Zink Zero Ink. This I cant wait to see.
 All three are cool, and I hope aren't going to be too costly. {via}





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...