Wednesday, February 1, 2012

{ Nerdy Architecture Game }

My nerdiness is about to run amuck! NextArchitects have gone and developed and produced an ARCHITECTURE game! Ahhh! my inner architect (which seldomly gets to come out) is so excited!
All my knowledge from school can finally be put to the test... although, I still appreciate being texted for precedent questions. The game features iconic buildings and a set of infamous LeCorbusier for the player who is taking his turn. Originally launched in 1999 but only available to that damn awesome dutch Delft University, this is the second edition is the international version, meaning that it is produced in English, but also that the questions range right across the breadth of modern world history.




I can't wait 'til this is available for online purchase ...if you find it let me know. But when it is, expect a call from me for an uber nerdy board game night. {via}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...