Friday, May 4, 2012

{ Linxxx Luv }



Happy Friday Everyone! I hope you all are glad this week is finally coming to close, I know I am! I couldn't be more excited for the weekend! (and apparently the use of ! - exclamation marks). It's been one hectic week around here, and tonight is no exception. I have a lingerie shower this evening for a good yet conservative friend so I'm looking forward to some awkward moments, and the Knoxville Farmers Market started back up this week. What are your plans?
I wanted to share with you some of the neat-o things I've found, and hope to start a reoccurring post theme for every friday. So be sure to check back often. Have a great weekend!
  • I fell in love with the above video of an origami rhino and had to share
  • Don't forget to check in every Friday with Modern Sentiment. Sara Martin's Friday posts not only inspire, but always get me thinking, and this week's isn't any different, More Than Personality. Pointing out 5 'habits' to form to really put yourself out there for success and making a connection others. {via}
  • Amanda Li is a background designer at Nickelodeon Studios but trained as an architect. Her sketches are incredible, and really an inspiration for anyone with an architecture degree making it in other fields. {via}
  • Speaking of being trained as an architect and doing other creative endeavors, Woodbury University hosted an event, "Architects Beyond Architecture" with a panel discussion of 6 and luckily for those of us who couldn't be there, Architects Newspaper did a great article on the event. I'm a big fan of creative endeavors outside of architecture, so much so my story was featured on the AIA website a while back. {via
  • And finally a shameless plug, but be sure to check out and Like my freelance companay, m+j design bureau on facebooks. We try to run regular specials, and it would just make me oh-so-thrilled to have lots of 'likes'.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...