Friday, March 23, 2012

{ Guatemalan Architecture }


Swoon - worthy doesn't even begin to describe this dream house! Corallo House by PAZ Arquitectos is everything a south american villa should be even with a live tree growing through the house and all! and ohhh the use of materials, especially the concrete (board formed of course), and check out the second image with the conduits and other electrical/plumbing/mechanical nonsense spanning the concrete and exposed.... makes me wish I lived somewhere that had stupidly cheap labor. But I really must commend PAZ for a brilliant use of the Guatemalan terrain. As a first generation American, with basically all my family living in Guatemala, I still visit the 'motherland' regularly, now I just need to see if I can get an meeting with the owner to tour this home next time! {via}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...